*It’s Rearing Season!
Order now to release this spring: 570-871-0088*
Request more information for you and your property!
No purchase necessary! When you buy from Tree Savers, our consulting services are free of charge. Call or email us anytime so we can help you make the best decisions for you and your property.
Tree-Savers Full Service Promise
We exist to save Hemlock Trees! By whatever means necessary, that’s our goal. So here are your options:
Do it Yourself!
We realize many landowners are willing and able to diagnose their own trees, and release beetles with proper instructions. We’ll give you everything you need to deploy S. tsugae beetles yourself.
We’ll help you assess your trees, estimate how many beetles you need, provide the beetles and guide you through their release. When you buy our beetles, you have our continuous support.
For pricing, shipping and handling instructions click [HERE].
Order using our downloadable order form: beetle-order-form-w-deposit
We’ll do it for You!
We’ll visit your property, assess your trees, and create a site-specific plan. We will present our findings and list your options and our proposed course of action. In many cases a combination approach of Pesticides and Biological Control are advised and in these cases we strongly advise professional assistance.
Despite our focus on the safest and most natural solutions, we recognize the occasional need for more timely and aggressive action. Systemic insecticides can provide a quick and powerful short-term blow to HWA. The effects of Pesticides are short-term but their initial use can pave the way for a sustainable future.
Our Full Service Tree Program™ offers
the best technology to service your property.
- Safari basal trunk spray (active ingredient: Dinotefuran)
- Arbor-jet trunk IV (active ingredient: Imidacloprid)
- Soil injections (active ingredient: Imidacloprid)
- Bayer Coretect tablets (active ingredient: Imidacloprid)
- Bio-stimulating Micronutrients
- Autumn Care to reduce winter stress
- pH / Soil Chemistry Modification
- Anti-fungal / Antibacterial Protection
- The cultivation and installation of Sasajiscymnus tsugae predatory beetles.